Saturday, October 21, 2006

Quick update - I had my medical on Wednesday and Scott had his yesterday. I just have to get my chest x-rays on Monday and assuming all is okay then our medical part will be all done.

Jeannie from the EOI Team called me to say that we can't use Damien as a referee because he doesn't live in Queensland so our friend Cahrol has come to the party instead. Very impressively, Jeannie received our paperwork on Wednesday and sent the referee's forms out the same day. Cahrol received hers on Thursday and sent it back the same day. yay! Thank goodness, because I forgot she was going to Peru for a month leaving Friday.

So all is going swimmingly at this point. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

It's Gemma's 11th birthday today and Ben's 6th birthday on Monday. Hopefully by the time they turn 13 and 8, they will have a Mei Mei (little sister.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, another Australian blog!! Hi there... we had the same probs with our referees, grr. Looks like we are at about the same stage in the process, so it'll be neat to track our journeys together.

Emma

Sandie Elsom said...

Thanks Emma. Are you in QLD?

Anonymous said...

oh, yes - in Australia (Bris). Sorry it took me so long to reply... after I posted that comment I couldn't find the link back to your blog again until you shared it on the cns list serv. Hopefully will see you at education!