Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Now that we have been approved, it's time to start the quilt. My lovely friend Stephanie has been patient for so long but her quilting fingers are itching to get going. So until I find a spare minute to write the letter, you can start browsing fabrics and thinking about what you would like to say. Pop on over to our 100 Good Wishes blog and you can read a bit about why we are doing this, and also learn a bit about quilting in general.

Steph has a way of getting completely average non-creative joes to create masterpiece quilts. It hasn't worked on me yet, but it has on plenty of others.

1 comment:

Fionn said...

Sandie, I got a draft of the (second part of the) letter up a few days ago on the blog. Take a peek and let me know if you have questions or see things you would like to change.

Thanks! :)